Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Informative Chat of Pinky and Bobby

Informative Chat of Pinky and Bobby

Shit...

Pinky, is today’s newspaper that bad?

Hmm, I am reading a report about suicide. Idiots have not thought that it might be a cause for werther effect otherwise they would have taken care to trim it up.

Better, I must keep a dictionary while talking to you.

Oh you do not know what werther effect is?

Do not try to show that you have more knowledge than I have ok!

Alright Bobby, let us not argue. When reports of suicide trigger more suicides, it is called werther effect.

Good. You are becoming an excogitator!

Excogitator? Hey what’s that! I reckon you are abusing me, monkey!

No stupid...am actually praising you falsely... excogitator means a thinker who considers carefully and thoroughly...

Oh yes, you are rat. Am an excogitator just like Carol Ann Duffy!

Mind you, you dead lizard, it is “right” and not “rat”! You say you are like Carol Ann Duffy the lady who has become the first female poet laureate?

You are right for the first time!

Pinky, you sickly tick, I only wanted to brag about my vocabulary. That’s I called you excogitator. Demolish your delusions of grandeur!

I know that you again are bragging by saying delusions of grandeur. Do you really know the meaning of this idiom? I know.

Yup Pinky. I know its meaning very well.
But if you know then tell, come on, tell!

Well, I mean... a – a – I do not have time...get lost...

You do not know the meaning! And you damn fool shut up. Delusion of grandeur is used when a person thinks that he is much more important or powerful than he really is.

Mind your language! It is because of this that I do not like you coming to meet me. But as the saying goes: a bad penny always turns up.

Pinky, an extremely intelligent, highly educated and decently handsome gentleman like me would only say that this saying is out of context.

Hey, are you crazy! I have never heard anyone doing so much self-glorification! By the way, may I know how this saying is out of context?

Well, this saying is used for nasty or bad people who have a habit of showing up or returning. But I have already told you just now that how good I am! So this is totally out of context!

Would you do me a favour, Bobby?

Yes, of course. That’s my habit.

Shut up and get out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...