Sunday, May 31, 2009

Informative Chat of Pinky and Bobby

Informative Chat of Pinky and Bobby

Good morning Pinky!

Good morning, Bobby!

It is since long you are exercising. Do not you get bored?

No it is good! Regular exercise increases endorphins, the hormones which decrease the pain and stress.

But do not you get tired?

Yes I do get tired but it is called eustress which is a positive form of stress!

Hell with your health! I love sipping warm coffee with the newspaper every morning. And the news is that Mr Madhav Kumar Nepal is the new Prime Minister of Nepal!

Well just see how many new governments are forming? See, Mr Manmohan Singh became the prime minister of India. A little before that, Mr Jacob Zuma became the president of South Africa. And now you are telling about Mr Madhav Kumar Nepal. It would be easy to remember his name because it is the namesake of his country!

How childish is your mind! Become like me, I never forget anything. I am smart!

Really? Then let me ask you something.

Alright!

You say that you read the newspaper every morning. Then do you remember the name of the royal palace of Nepal, that had been a symbol of the country’s monarchy, and has recently been turned to a museum?

Ya ya ya! It is Narayanhiti Royal palace! Now restart your exercise and do not tick me off.

Well I am over with it. I am dying to know the meaning of tick off! Tell me!

It means to annoy or make angry.

I was not ticking you off. But you said it because you are a curmudgeon. Before you could beg me to tell the meaning of curmudgeon, I will tell you its meaning. It is a noun and means an ill-tempered person full of resentment and stubborn ideas.

I knew the meaning! And you damn fool shut up.

You you just get out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...