Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Humourous English Class

Humourous English Class

Well friends, till now we have sincerely studied like obedient, innocent students. Now it is the time to do a bit of fun! So here are a few humourous sentences which made me laugh:

“I am feeling round round round circles” instead of “I am feeling giddy”!

“Open the door of the window” instead of “Open the window”!

Teacher to three talkative students: “Stand up both of you three” instead of “Stand up all you three”!

A football match was going on. Suddenly a controversy sparked off between the teams. Captain of one team said to his counterpart “I will not play with you”. The other replied, “You play not play I go my team go - what my father’s pocket go?” This second captain was trying to say: “You play or don’t play, my team and I will go - what would my father lose?”

Person to driver, “Car ko zara pechay back karo”!

“I want one half class of water” instead of “I want a half glass of water”!

“Water is raining down” instead of “It’s raining”!

“I know no English” instead of “I don’t know English”!

“I talk you, you talk me, who talk you?” Guess what this person is trying to say! I will love to have an interpretation of this in the comment box.

The English class is over! How was it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shadab,

I talk you, you talk me, who talk you, I guess this means I will talk you and you talk me.

No idea how to correct this.

Help me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadab Husain said...

Well, anonymous, I guess that this person was trying to ask “I talked with you, you talked with me, who talked with you?” The answer of which would be the asker himself!!!

Cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...